Author Topic: Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards make a 'Lovely Couple' Says Perrie's Mum  (Read 450 times)

Offline Aamna

• Super Moderator
  • Crazy Forum Guru
  • Rate me: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Zayn Malik clearly understands the first and most important rule of a new relationship: Get the mother on side. And the cheeky Bradford lad must be doing something right - because girlfriend Perrie’s mum is well happy with him.

Debbie Edwards told The Sun: “They make a lovely couple. I think they’re really good for each other.”

She also shed some light on how the pair – who met while recording a charity single for The X Factor – are dealing with long-distance dating, what with Zayn and his perfect quiff being in the US of A and all.

“Their first date was at the cinema. Zayn is still on tour, so most of the relationship is being conducted over texts, calls and emails,” she said.

Whew, we bet their phone bills are going to be MASSIVE. Still, they can probably afford it.

Zerrie officially confirmed that they’re totes besotted with each other recently, with Zayn telling The Daily Mirror: “We're incredible, everything's going great. We're buzzing.”

We can’t read that quote without hearing Zayn’s Bradford accent in our actual ears. Know what we mean?

Perrie also revealed that she’s all loved up: “I'm really happy,” she said. “When you both do the same kind of thing, there's more understanding because you both get it... and it's more exciting when you see each other.”

Comments?!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 02:20:37 PM by Aamna »