I’ll be reviewing the latest lipsticks collection by Sleek which is called ‘TRUE COLOR lipstick’. Before I review the product I would just like to mention. Sleek is drug store brand in the UK. These lipsticks are available in Superdrugs. However the lipsticks are available worldwide because Sleek does do worldwide shipping so you don’t have to worry about anything and for more information on how you can purchase these lipsticks go to http://www.sleekmakeup.com.
By Suman Hussain
Mac Face and Body Foundation coming in at £23.00 for 120 ML and 4 FL OZ is a great foundation for girls wanting sheer to medium coverage. It comes in a range of shades for the very fair skinned girls to the more darker toned ones.
i think its GREAT for the summer months where you dont want a melting face.
So first of all i will talk about its consistency and itself
- It is very lightweight and easy to manage
- not sticky at all, and non transferable.
- very thin and water based
However there are some Con’s being:
- It has a weird smell which is undescribable ( if you’ve smelt it you’ll know) however, it is not tht bad that it cannot be handled.
- As it is water based you will have to work with it a lot more to get more better coverage.
Overall, this foundation is amazing as it can be applied beautifully with either your fingers or with a stipping/foundation brush, both giving (more…)