[Press Release] The finale of Day-1 was presented by Ali Xeeshan Theater Studio which showcased the bridal collection ‘Lasting Loyalty’ at the seventh edition of PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week. The collection is a tribute to how the creator inspires us to create something beyond imagination. Lasting Loyalty incorporated luxe fabrics such as organza and raw silk and features tilla-work, pearls, naqshi, pasham, adda work and a revival of various old school techniques. The colour palette included Ivory white, warm yellow, blue, red and deep ruby. The collection boasts a variety of lenghas, skirts, and dresses across the range of 24 designs. During this showcase, L’Oréal Paris Hair Color also celebrated their latest ‘Ambassador of Fashion’ platform collaboration with Ali Xeeshan for the ‘Excellence Intense’ Collection. The campaign featured L’Oréal Paris Pakistan local spokesperson Mehreen Syed and fashion models Sabeeka Imam and Sadaf Kanwal. Film-maker and photographer Abdullah Haris participated in the designer’s showcase as a celebrity showstopper.
Checkout exclusive images from Ali Xeeshan’s collection showcased on day 01 of PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week below.
Ali Xeeshan’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2017 – Day 1
Pictures: Faisal Farooqui & his team at DragonFly
Also Check out:
- Ali Xeeshan’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2013 Day 2
- PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 2 (Pictures & Review)
- Ali Xeeshan’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 2
- L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème brings The Legends Collection to PLBW 2015 Day 1
- Shamaeel Ansari’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2015 Day 3