[Press Release] : The Bank Alfalah Rising Talent Show was followed by Zonia Anwaar who showcased her ‘ZELLIIJ S/S17-18’ collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week’s Luxury/Prêt Dual Show segment. The collection aimed to bring together a floral and mosaic fusion inspired by work of Maalems (master craftsmen) of the Moroccan Berber. ‘ZELLIJ’ boasts geometric patterns with monochromatic streaks bonded with hand drawn rosettes on light weight silk, twill weave cotton and close knit sheer net to give this spring the well-deserved vividness. The collection also featured boxy silhouettes and layering throughout the range of sheer lowers with long tops, handkerchief dresses, block print summer jackets, tailored scarves, sheer cutouts and androgynous collars. The eloquent colour palette included mango yellow, cobalt blue, tangerine, harlequin and Paris green with lots of black and white.
Checkout exclusive images from Zonia Anwaar’s collection showcased on day 01 of PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2017 below.
Zonia Anwaar’s ‘Zelliij’ Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2017
Pictures: Faisal Farooqui & his team at DragonFly
Also Check out:
- MK Nation by Karma Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2014 Day 1
- Tapu Javeri’s Tapulicious at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2013 Day 1
- Kayseria’s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2013 Day 1
- Ittehad Textiles Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2014 Day 1
- Mohsin Ali for Libas at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2014 Day 1