[Press Release] : Misha Lakhani showcased her ‘Caravan’ collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week’s Luxury/Prêt Grouped Show segment. The collection was about poetic storytelling through hand-woven fabrics and superior fit. The sustainably-produced collection incorporated light, bright and relaxed hand-woven separates with charming details – all of which exude a modern decadence. Caravan sets about fusing craft work traditions practiced by artisans from around Pakistan with the shapes and movement of modern life. These crafts included time-honed technique of applique, hand-woven textiles and fabric manipulation.
Checkout exclusive images from Misha Lakhani’s collection showcased on day 01 of PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2017 below.
Misha Lakhani’s ‘Caravan’ Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2017
Pictures: Faisal Farooqui & his team at DragonFly
Also Check out:
- Misha Lakhani’s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2013 Day 1
- Misha Lakhani’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3
- MK Nation by Karma Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2014 Day 1
- Yahsir Waheed’s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2013 Day 2
- Nickie Nina’s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2013 Day 2