Designer Erum Khan has collaborated with the well-acclaimed and stunning Saba Qamar for the editorial photoshoot of her bridal couture collection ‘Nawabzaadi’. The dresses are luxurious and full of intricate detailing. In this collection you will find an eclectic range of cuts and patterns that are the latest bridal trends. The colour palette consists of the standard dark hues of red, blue and the classic gold hue. Saba Qamar looks ravishing in each shot while carrying the bridal dresses with full grace. The collection is shot by Guddu Shani and styling is done by Haiya Bokhari. Checkout Nawabzaadi by Erum Khan below.
Erum Khan ‘Nawabzaadi’ Bridal Couture Collection featuring Saba Qamar
Also Check out:
- Erum Khan’s Collection at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Lahore Day 1
- Telenor Bridal Couture Week 2015 – Day 2
- Nadia Ellahi ‘The Absolute Bride En Vogue’ Collection 2016
- Asifa & Nabeel’s Collection at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Lahore Day 1
- Saira Rizwan Royal Velour Bridal Collection 2016