Designer Sania Maskatiya’s latest bridal collection ‘August Dream’ is every inch a symbol of what dreams are made of. The astonishing bridal dresses featured in this collection embellished with aari, gota, resham and tissue intricate techniques makes for an alluring outfit for the big day. The designer unveiled this collection first at this year’s PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week. The hint of peach, ice blue hues with silver and grey heavy embellishments makes a resplendent outfit altogether. The collection draws inspiration from traditional design and techniques, transforming the conventional to contemporary silhouettes.
The collection draws inspiration from traditional design and techniques for a modern day contemporary bride, envisioning ethereal elegance and sophistication staying true to the brands ethos through harmony of cuts with embellishments.” – Sania Maskatiya
The editorial photoshoot has been shot by Shabaz Shazi, Jewellery is by Allure by Mehreen Tabani and Makeup is done Nabila & N-Pro. Checkout Sania Maskatiya’s August Dream bridal collection for the year 2016 below.
Sania Maskatiya’s ‘August Dream’ Bridal Collection 2016
Also Check out:
- Sania Maskatiya’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2016 Day 1
- Sania Maskatiya’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2015 Day 1
- Sania Maskatiya’s Latest Hazan Autumn Collection 2013 (Ramp Pictures)
- Sania Maskatiya Eid Collection 2016
- Sania Maskatiya’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2013 Day 1