Mahira Khan is soon going to share screen space with the king of Bollywood aka Shahrukh Khan in her upcoming Bollywood debut movie Raees. When the news broke out first it made everyone here in Pakistan very excited and same was the reaction across the border as the audience was familiar with Mahira because of her super hit serial Humsafar that was aired in India last year.
Raees is definitely one of the most anticipated films which was announced to be released this year on Eid but got delayed and is now expected to release in the early months of 2017. At Faiz International Festival held in Lahore Mahira enacted her mother’s reaction on hearing the news of her signing a film opposite Shahrukh Khan and it is nothing but adorable. Her mother literally cried over the news and the way she enacted her expressions will definitely make you laugh and have a ‘Aww’ moment at the same time!
Check out the video below:
— Usman Ghafoor (@usmanghafoor) November 20, 2016
Raees’s posters and teaser was released in 2015 and the trailer of the film is expected to release this year in December.
Also Check out:
- Mahira Khan Reacts Over First Look Of ‘Raees’
- Watch: Shahrukh Khan, Mahira Khan & Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer ‘Raees’ Teaser
- Mahira Khan & Ali Zafar at Abhishek Kapoor’s Wedding Bash In India
- Exclusive: Watch Mahira Khan’s Interview on The Reham Khan Show
- Watch: Mahira, Humayun Starrer ‘Bin Roye’ Official Theatrical Trailer