Hosted by the Women’s Growth and Success Foundation 4th Ziryab Fashion Show London was held this year in September. The fashion show included emerging and well-known international designers who showcased their collections at this provided platform at the City Hall London. The idea behind this fashion show is the exchange of cultures and to feel harmony between continents. The designers that participated in the show were from Tunisia, UAE, Saudia Arabia, India, Iraq and UK.
From gowns, capes, bridal dresses to silk scarves, jackets and assymetrical dresses all kinds of trends were witnessed on the ramp as every designer brought in their own perspective and approach towards fashion. Seeing the cultures of different nations well-blended with today’s fashion and trends was a delight to watch. Just so you all don’t miss out on any of this, ViewsCraze has brought the whole show for you to watch right here. So get ready and start checking out the collections below.
All the looks from 4th Ziryab Fashion Show London 2016
BonDana by Shamsa Almazroie
Najat Baki & D’Joya
Riman Fashion by Mouna Bin Salah
Sacha Couture by Ibtesam Alasady
The Maroon Suit by Chandan Gandhi
Sayora Anna by Hanan Syouti
Also Check out:
- See Complete Looks from Asian Bride Live Show 2015
- Fashion Pakistan Trend Show & Bank Alfalah Rising Talent Collections at Fashion Pakistan Week 2016 (FPW) Day 1
- Toni & Guy Hairstyles at Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 1
- PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2016 – Day 2 (Pictures)
- PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2016 – Day 1 (Pictures)