Following the success of their Lawn collections in 2012 and 2013, coveted lifestyle and textile brand So Kamal have launched a brand new Spring/Summer lawn collection for the year 2014 in collaboration with designer Zara Shahjahan. Kamal Lawn by Zara Shahjahan for 2014 reveals a collection inspired by sub-continental, especially Indian patterns and motifs. Available in 15 distinct designs, each in two-color variations with a bright color palette mixed with black and white, the collection offers a diversity of design options with fabric uniquely printed to allow for multiple stitching options through the print, complete with digitally printed borders. A customized design kit will also accompany each print with requisite borders, brooches, laces and embroideries for a complete look. Further, the collection also includes stitched lawn kurtas as tailored by So Kamal available in multiple sizes. The brand also introduces coveted award winning model, Neha Ahmed as the face of Kamal Lawn by Zara Shahjahan this season. The collection is available from today (11th March) at various retail stores and So Kamal outlets. Check out the complete Kamal Lawn by Zara Shahjahan catalogue for 2014 below.
Kamal Lawn by Zara Shahjahan 2014 (Complete Collection)
Also Check out:
- Kamal Lawn by Zara Shahjahan Spring/Summer Collection 2013
- So Kamal will Launch Kamal Lawn by Zara Shahjahan
- Nomi Ansari Spring/Summer Lawn Prints 2012 (Complete Catalog)
- Sapphire Lawn Collection 2013 by Sania Maskatiya (Complete Catalog)
- Kayseria Summer Collection 2012 Chapter 2 | Magic in Prints SummerII Collection