In a highly competitive market of quality to cheap phones, Huawei hopes that Mahira Khan and Model/Actor Emmad Irfani could help create some brand awareness. Being in Pakistani market since 2012, the Chinese brand is trying to go vocal through this campaign where its competitor Qmobile has already established firm roots with heavy celebrities endorsements both national and International.
Mahira Khan started with MTV Pakistan as a host and has come a long way as she featured in Shoaib Mansoor’s Bol, one of the best performing movies in the country. Her real exposure to fame however came through the famous Humsafar drama serial on Hum TV. After a break of almost 1 year, she is back on TV screens, hosting gradually becoming popular, ‘Tuc The lighter side of Life’.
Mahira Khan Huawei TVC
Also Check out:
- Mahira Khan’s Photo Shoot for Libas International Magazine (2012)
- Watch: Shehroz & Syra In Huawei’s Latest Commercial
- Exclusive: Watch Mahira Khan’s Interview on The Reham Khan Show
- Interview: I’ve only really ever been a fan of one person and that was Shah Rukh Khan – Mahira Khan
- Spanish Clothing Brand “Mango” Comes to Pakistan (Grand Opening Pictures)