Passion for fashion, creativity and uniqueness are important ingredients for a fashion brand. Cranberry was established in 2011 with a vision of bringing together fashion, lifestyle and experience. Through intuition, visions and the determination of the founders as well as a strong team of workers the company emerged. Cranberry has launched their Semi-Formal and Formal dresses collection for the year 2014. Long shirts with embroidery and beads work on the border, front open shirts, panel shirts, beads work on the neckline and many different cuts are offered in this collection. Colors used are red, black, green, blue etc. Motives on the back of the shirt is adding more finesse to the shirt. The collection is overall very impressive. Checkout Cranberry Semi-Formal and Formal dresses collection below.
Cranberry Semi-Formal and Formal Collection 2014
Also Check out:
- Zunaira’s Lounge Formal Wear Collection 2014
- Nida Azwer Formal Wear Collection 2014
- Five Star Textile Formal Wear Collection 2014
- Malabis Latest Semi Formal Collection with Anoushey Ashraf 2011
- Cartes by Pasho Summer Collection 2014