Renowned Fashion Designer Tena Durrani introduces her new collection entitled ‘Camellia Collection’. Tena Durrani, not having had the opportunity to study fashion design formally because of entering into her marriage early on loves fashion designing which is evident from every piece she’s worked on. Inspired by Mughal art & architecture, Tena aims to fuse ancient patterns into contemporary fashion. This collection consists of Formal and Semi-formal dresses. The colors used are mostly of lighter shades. Fabric used is Chiffon, Aquamarine Silk Net, Plum Gold Silk Net, Jamawaar etc. Color combination are enhancing the work done on shirts and adds more beauty to the dress. Checkout Tena Durrani’s Camellia Collection below.
Camellia Collection By Tena Durrani
Also Check out:
- Tena Durrani Eid Collection 2015
- Tena Durrani ‘Musae’ Formal Wear Collection 2015
- Naveen Uroosa Spring Collection 2014
- Sana Safinaz Silk Collection 2012 with Neha Ahmed
- Cranberry Semi-Formal and Formal Collection 2014