Moda Italiano unveil western costumes for Isloo’ites
ISLAMABAD, Dec 16: The fashion lovers of capital city got excellent opportunity to go for some western costumes with the launch of Moda Italiano at 4 Square multi-brand store.
Moda Italiano unveiled eye catching collection featuring cuts and styles that are bold as well as covered for women belonging to any age group. The imported and stitched collection was brought to Islamabad by brand owner Touqeer Qureshi to introduce the Italian costume taste among the fashion lovers in Pakistan.
The collection was launched with showcase of exclusive pieces by models Sana Khan, Jazmine Khan, Sidra Zeeshan, Mehroo, Hamna Khalid, Zarbab and Sabeen Khan.
“The collection offers some exclusive touch not only for winters but also suitable for all seasons. This brand will steal the hearts of youngsters,” said a university student while visiting the launch show.
The event & PR was done by Akash Ali from Akash Media Group with aim to set the stage for upcoming western brands and opened doors for designers to showcase their creativity in western costumes.
Also Check out:
- FUTURE Brand Clothing Store launches in four cities (Event Pictures)
- 2013 Must Have Fashion Exhibition – Post Event Report & Pictures
- Kayseria Launch Event of Loyalty Card Programme and Eid Collection 2014
- Feeha Jamshed’s Store Launch In Karachi & Eid Collection 2015
- Kumash Exclusive Eid Collection 2011 With Model Ayyan