Islamabad police found a dead body on Monday of a female victim near Bara Kahu area, is now being identified as Fehmina Chaudhry, a renowned Super model. According to Police sources, Fehmina was held for ransom of RS 2 crore but was already killed before the demand. She went missing on 12th October.
According to ASP Yasir Afridi, the deceased was also a mother of two and was a successful model in Singapore with numerous awards on her credit. She was settled in Singapore and wanted to open a fashion school in Pakistan. A man named Muaz Waqar lured her and brought her to Pakistan, who is the accused of her murder and the phone records were helpful in connecting the dots.
The accused confessed to his crime and pointed out the crime scene where police recovered the body. Fehmina recently came to Pakistan and was also a showstopper for Nadia Chottani’s Jewelry collection at Bridal Couture Week 2013.
– ARY News Report
Also Check out:
- Body Focus Museum Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3 – Day 4)
- Honey Waqar’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3 – Day 4)
- Body Focus Museum Collection at Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 3
- Who Wear What : Humaima Malick in Body Focus and Rema
- Uth Records Season 2 – Jarar Malik ft. Natasha Humera Ejaz (Episode 2)