Designer Sania Maskatiya launches her new range of Autumn Collection for 2013 titled Hazan. Taking inspiration from Turkish “gomleks”, the Hazan-Autumn collection combines traditional ottoman scripts and Islamic patterns to create a visual delight. “Hazan” is a representation of traditional art in the modern era, employing the use of a subtle color palette paired with contemporary silhouettes.
Sania Maskatiya’s Latest Hazan Autumn Collection 2013 (Ramp Pictures)
Pictures Credits: Ahsan Qureshy
Taking pre-orders and bookings on our latest collection. Kindly email Sania’s sales team on email@example.com or contact via phone +923008238040 to pre-book your orders.
Also Check out:
- Sania Maskatiya’s ‘August Dream’ Bridal Collection 2016
- Sania Maskatiya’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2016 Day 1
- Sania Maskatiya’s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2013 Day 1
- Sania Maskatiya For Al-Karam Collection at Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 3
- Sania Maskatiya Bar-e-Sagheer Eid Collection