Clothing brand Arung launches its Eid collection of un-stitched and Ready to Wear dresses for the upcoming season of Eid 2013. ARUNG is a concept brand. The “ocean of colors” is a break from the monotony created by the clutter of printed lawn we see all around us. The design fraternity is already viewing it as l’air fraiche and it is likely to be welcomed by today’s confident young and classy chic women alike. The base fabrics for Shirt and Trouser are made with 100% US Pima cotton, using combination of Plain, Satin and Dobby weaves in complimentary hues. A variety of Turkish motifs adorn all tops and bottoms with accents of same in chiffon dupatta. Dresses are available in 3 pieces, un-stitched. Get your own color-blocked embroidered design wear for a stunning look this Eid. Check out the complete Arung’s Debut Eid collection for the year 2013 below.
Arung Debut Eid Collection 2013
Also Check out:
- Sapphire Lawn Collection 2013 by Sania Maskatiya (Complete Catalog)
- Hira Lari Lawn Eid Collection 2012 with Sadia Khan
- Nida Azwer Limited Edition Debut Lawn Collection 2013 with Humaima Malick
- Origins Ready to Wear Eid Collection 2013
- Khaadi Lawn Embroidered Eid Collection 2013 Volume 1