After four years of being nonexistent in the market Farah Leghari has made a remarkable comeback with her unique, elegant and much awaited signature lawn prints. From being a darling of the local fashion scene to articles in the British newspapers, BBC Radio, Local and international magazines, Farah Leghari has wrapped Pakistani Fashion around her fingers. The credit of bringing Farah Leghari back into the world of style and fashion goes to Gohar Textiles Mills, a Faisalabad based company who ranks amongst the top textile companies of our country. Speaking about her lawn collection, Farah Leghari states “This collection celebrates the femme fatale in all of us. Having designed for Royalty, I aspire to make each one of you feel like a ‘princess’ in my creations!!”. A truly sensational collection from a designer who knows what she wants on the print. Check out the complete Farah Leghari Signature lawn collection modeled by Fouzia Aman & Amna Ilyas for the year 2013 below.
Farah Leghari Signature Lawn Collection 2013
Also Check out:
- Farah Leghari Eid Collection 2015 by Shariq Textiles
- La Femme Mid Summer Collection 2011 by Lala
- Gul Ahmed Signature Series Collection 2013 | Gul Ahmed Pret Collection
- Farah Leghari Eid Collection 2014 by Shariq Textiles
- Rizwan Beyg Lawn Collection 2012 by Al Zohaib Textiles | Spring 2012