Filmstar Meera is all ready to jump in to politics as she is likely to contest in the upcoming elections due to be held in May. Meera’s mother Shafqat Zarar Bokhari has also filed her own nomination papers as well to contest in the polls. Speaking to Media sources, Meera’s mother revealed that Meera will run for Punjab Assembly seat, most probably from Lahore. Meera will contest the election from the ticket of Justice Party, a recently formed group by Lawyers.
Currently working on some projects in India, Meera is expected to hold a press conference soon to reveal her plans and the reason behind this sudden change. Meera has the talent to stay constantly in the headlines regarding her marriage issues, alleged affairs or for choosing wrong medium of language while speaking with the media.
Also Check out:
- Veet Miss Super Model Contest 2012 Season 3 – Meera Jee & Faakhir (Episode 5)
- Fashion Pakistan Press Conference – FPW 3 Dates Revealed (Pictures)
- Video: Mahira Khan shares her Mother’s reaction on her working with SRK
- Celebrity Magazine OK! Launched in Pakistan
- [Video] Atif Aslam and Strings Azme Alishan Conference