Last designer to showcase on the ramp of first day at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Lahore eidtion was Kuki Concepts. Zahid Khan is the incredible genius behind Kuki Concepts, a collection of western and eastern wear that is dreamy and lyrical. The fabric used for women’s wear is mostly Chantilly lace and chamois with touches of bling. Kuki Concepts has held 50 showings from Pakistan to the US and England. The show came to a vibrant and impressive end with the rich and heavily worked collection by Kuki Concepts. Highly appreciated by the full house audience present at the venue. Check out complete Kuki Concepts collection from the ramp of PBCW 2012 below.
Kuki Concepts Collection at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Lahore Day 1 (Pictures)
Also Check out:
- Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012, Lahore – Day 1 (Pictures & Review)
- 7th Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2013, Lahore – Day 1 (Pictures & Review)
- Nomi Ansari’s Collection at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Karachi Day 1
- Kuki Concepts Collection at Telenor Bridal Couture Week 2014 – Day 01
- Maria B Collection at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Lahore Day 1