Premium fashion house, Chinyere, brings its impressive “Raj e Tarangini” fall/winter collection for 2012. Chinyere’s Fall/Winter 2012 collection, Raj-e-Tarangini is an homage to the Royal Legacy of Kashmir. The traditional design elements like gotta, dabka, tilla & Applique work are used with modern sensibilities. The collection is designed to create glamorous ensembles with traditional Kashmiri embroideries, textures, colors and craftsmanship. Chinyere’s fall/winter collection 2012 includes womens formal/casual wear, men’s formal/casual wear, couture, chinyere stitched prints, abayas, sleep wear, jewels and newly launched Anokhee accessories collection. Endorsed by brand ambassadors Aisha Linnea & Marvi Sarafaraz. Check out the complete Chinyere Fall/Winter collection for the winters of 2012 below.
Chinyere Raj-e-Tarangini Fall/Winter Collection 2012 (Catalog)
Also Check out:
- Chinyere Spring/Summer Collection 2012 | Formal & Casual Wear
- Chinyere Formal Wear Fall/Winter Collection 2014
- Chinyere Exclusive Eid Collection 2012 with Sadia Khan
- Chinyere Fall/Winter Collection 2011 | Mughal Dynasty Collection with Ayyan
- Chinyere Fall/Winter Collection 2010