The first solo fashion show at Day 4 of PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 was by Fahad Hussayn with his collection ‘Laaj Nagar’ inspired by the fantastical city of ethereal beauty and love, driven from the greatest love stories known to literature and story-telling. Through this collection, Fahad Hussayn celebrated endless love be it dark romance or sheer fantasy. The collection also included a preview of ‘Fahad Hussayn Print Museum’, presenting live digital prints, an exclusive range of high end digitally printed silks and chiffons along with custom made woven pure jamavars, brocades and net. Introducing the concept of bridal separates for personalized bridal outfits, Fahad Hussayn used semi-precious stones with threadworks painstakingly created by his craftsmen. Also including menswear pieces, ‘Laaj Nagar’ was presented in rich hues and vibrant colours, pinks, oranges and pastels. Pop artist Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch (QB) sang live and also walked the ramp for Fahad Hussayn. Check out the pictures of Fahad Hussayn’s Laaj Nagar collection from the ramp of PLBW 2012 below.
Fahad Hussayn’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 4
Also Check out:
- Fahad Hussayn’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2013 Day 2
- Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2011 – Fahad Hussayn Collection
- Sonia Azhar Enlightenment Collection – PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2011 Day 1
- PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2013 Day 2 (Pictures & Review)
- Fahad Hussayn Collection at Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 2