Al Hamra textiles clothing brand is a vastly popular brand in Pakistan offering wide range of textiles with unique designs at affordable rates. This season Al Hamra brings prints in rich festive colours, for their Designer Embroidered collection for the summer of 2012. Breaking from the tradition of Lawn material being restricted to everyday wear, Al Hamra brings designs that can be worn to formal occasions as well. Given the heat, lawn seems to be the most useful material for the season and should not be restricted to where and how it can be worn. So not only do you look fabulous, you feel it too! This season’s designs are based broadly on cultural motifs and ethnic mughal Art. Some handmade chifon Batik dupattas are used keeping in mind the heat of season and deeply explored Islamic Art Prints & Embroidery. The brand ambassador for Al Hamra is top super model Rabia Butt. Check out Al Hamra Textiles Designer Embroidered lawn collection for the year 2012 below.
Al Hamra Designer Embroidered Summer Collection 2012 with Rabia Butt
Also Check out:
- Subhata Designer Embroidered Lawn Collection 2012 by Shariq Textiles
- Subhata Designer Embroidered Summer Collection 2014 by Shariq Textiles
- Reeva Designer Lawn Collection 2012 by Shariq Textiles
- Eiza Egyptian Lawn Prints Collection 2013 by UA Textiles
- Libas & Riwaj Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Shariq Textiles