Giving you the best denim since 2004, STONEAGE launches their latest Fall/Winter Collection for the winters of 2012. ‘Denim Forever’ campaign share the same brand philosophy and include cutting edge model, musician, actor Meesha Shafi and motorcycle enthusiast and adventurist Moin Khan of A Different Agenda. STONEAGE aims to empower the young generation with a fashion statement to emancipate and liberate by promoting a trend culture perfected on what today’s generation demands. Pioneering urban fashion brand, STONEAGE was established in Pakistan in 2004 primarily as a denim brand and has since grown to become a complete western wear brand with 19 stores across 8 major cities in Pakistan and 3 in UAE. Check out the Fall/Winter collection “Denim Forever” by StoneAge for 2012 below.
StoneAge Denim Forever Fall/Winter Collection 2012
Also Check out:
- Rang Ja Fall/Winter Collection 2013 – 14
- StoneAge Launches Denim Forever Campaign – Meesha Shafi & Moin Khan as Brand Ambassadors
- La Femme Fall/Winter Collection 2012 by Lala Textiles
- Pepe Jeans Pakistan Patchwork Winter Collection 2016
- Lakhany Silk Mills Fall/Winter Collection 2012 (Complete Catalog)