The third show of the evening was by AZZA who showcased her bridal collection for PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 entitled the ‘Holiday & Trousseau Capsule Collection’. With this collection AZZA strives for a modern opulence; bringing traditional embroideries and motifs on to a modern silhouette that was understated yet bold; the collection celebrated the Holidays aimed for the perfect party wear for this time of year as well as seasonality for formal bridal wear whether as a party goer or a bride. Winter whites fit for a snow queen to rich hues depicting the color of leaves turning for the months of hibernation. The collection bore influences of designer Azeeza Desai Khan’s sub-continental heritage whereby she had used pure silk indigenous to the sub-continent and bold embellishments consisting of antiqued gold wire and Swarovski to draw modernly opulent embellished motifs on her pieces. Check out AZZA’s complete collection pictures from the ramp of PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2012 below.
AZZA’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012
Also Check out:
- Asifa & Nabeel’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2013 Day 3
- Élan’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2013 Day 1
- Suffuse by Sana Yasir Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2015 Day 2
- Nickie Nina’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 3
- Layla Chatoor’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 3