Young, talented and emerging new designer Misha Lakhani showcased on the 3rd day of Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4). Misha Lakhani’s namesake young fashion label is the go-to for impeccably crafted clothing that mixes a timeless aesthetic with a modern perspective. She debuted her couture collection at L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week in early October 2012, playing with the theme of Colonial Transgression. The idea behind the collection was refining the extravagance of old India, by fusing it with an international chic. Film, art deco and vintage craftsmanship have been lifelong inspirations for Misha, who has studied at Central Saint Martins and interned with Bunto Kazmi. Check out Misha Lakhani’s collection pictures from the ramp of fashion Pakistan week 4 below.
Misha Lakhani’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3
Also Check out:
- Misha Lakhani Pre Fall Collection & Store Launch (Event Pictures)
- Misha Lakhani’s ‘Caravan’ Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2017 – Day 1
- Misha Lakhani’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2015 Day 2
- Misha Lakhani’s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2013 Day 1
- Karachi Six at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3 Finale