The 3rd and last day of Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) was opened by Maheen Karim. Maheen Karim’s ‘Luxe’ collection fuses military chic together with luxury oriental accents in the form of exquisite hand embroideries and ritzy silks. Plush velvet’s appliqued on to glossy Georgettes and shaded chiffons make for an extremely stylish winter wardrobe. Clean-cut tailored suits, form-fitting chic cropped trousers, as well as silk-draped harem pants, paired with military jackets and lace-draped boleros. The color palette brings together wintery plums, gilded black, bronze, gold, deep maroons, vibrant olives, mustard and magenta. Each motif is hand embroidered and Swarovski crystals are used. The collection was complimented by handbags from Ayesha Mustafa’s Fashion Compassion and the jewelry is Kiran Aman’s Sceptre’s Of Beauty, which is inspired by a woman’s innate desire to Conceal, Protect and Provoke. Check the complete Maheen Karim’s collection pictures from the ramp of Fashion Pakistan Week 4 below.
Maheen Karim’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3
Also Check out:
- Maheen Karim Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 2
- Maheen Karim Wedding Wear Collection 2014
- Adnan Pardesy’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 2
- Maheen Khan’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3 – Day 1)
- Ayesha F. Hashwani Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3 – Day 1)