Huma Adnan‘s label FnkAsia opened the 2nd segment of Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) day 3. After helping propel her husband Amir Adnan’s label to new heights, Huma Adnan introduced her own label, FnkAsia in 2005, through which she wanted to give Asian women access to urban-chic ready to wear clothes, with traditional appeal. Influenced greatly by the diverse fashion trends and indigenous crafts that exist in South Asia, FnkAsia uses Mughal, Kashmiri, Persian and Afghan influences and combines them with hip and trendy cuts, producing outfits perfect for the modern woman. One of the largest growing fashion brands in the region, check out FnkAsia’s latest collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 4 below.
FnkAsia Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3
Also Check out:
- Fnk Asia Collection at Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 1
- FnkAsia Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 2
- FNKASIA’s Latest Collection 2011
- Ayesha Farook Hashwani, Huma Adnan & Zainab Salman’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2016 (FPW) Day 2
- Adnan Pardesy’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 2