The duo of mother & daughter, Nargis kiani & Nida Tapal, with their label Delphi showcased fascinating pret collection on the 3rd day of Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4). Nida Tapal and Nargis Kiani’s collection – ‘Pythia’ – named after the priestess of Apollo at Delphi, is the climax of the label Delphi’s journey to date. As Pythias brought to light Apollo’s will to those on earth, this collection brings to light some of the most intricate workmanship this country has to offer, in a modern package. Working its way into chic coats, tunics and cocktail dresses, Pythia showcases crochet’s global appeal. It also contains smart eastern wear, where traditional methods of crochet are amped up, integrating it with lux embellishments such as pearls, metals and regal silks. The splendid diamond and polki jewelry for Delphi has been provided by Naaj. Check out the complete Delphi’s collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 4 below.
Delphi’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3
Also Check out:
- Delphi Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 3
- Nargis Hafeez Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 1
- FnkAsia Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3
- Kayseria, Lala Textiles & Gulabo’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2016 (FPW) Day 1
- Maimoona H Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 1