Well stitched structure & amazing cuts is a trademark of young Zaheer Abbas design style. He opened the second segment at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 2. A depiction of purity and sheer simplicity, Zaheer Abbas is back to where it began at Fashion Pakistan Week, with his collection – “Virgin in white”, primarily using cotton with touches of feminine net and intricate jute thread designs. Symbolizing the transition from romance to desire, the blossoming of love and the formation of identity. There was perfection in his collection that we lacked in collections showcased on the first day. Models were draped in white ivory dresses with straw hats, giving justice to the collection “Virgin”. Check out Zaheer Abbas’s Collection from the ramp of Fashion Pakistan Week 4 below.
Zaheer Abbas Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 2
Also Check out:
- Amir Adnan & Zaheer Abbas’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2016 (FPW) Day 2
- Zaheer Abbas Collection at Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 2
- Zaheer Abbas Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 3
- Zaheer Abbas, Kamiar Rokni & Wardha Saleem’s Fashion Pakistan DNA Collection at LFW16
- Rizwanullah’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3