The grand finale of the second day of Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) was presented by Adnan Pardesy. Adnan Pardesy’s Fall/Winter collection 2012 “Axiomatic” redefines the craft of ‘ ralli ’ and brings a unique perspective to modern day couture. Axiomatic employs various hand-crafted techniques such as weaving, cross-pleating and gathering of ribbons and fabrics, amalgamating them visually, in a non-contradictory fashion, to create an unquestionable style statement. Adnan Pardesy’s collection was complimented by Kiran Aman’s Jewelry collection Barzakh from her label ‘So KFJ’ . Barzakh, with its bold and solid black onyx projections, accentuated by the simple use of 22 karat beaten gold accents, dividing each solid shape symmetrically, comes together as a contradiction to Pardesy’s colorful merge of techniques. Check pictures of this amazing Adnan Pardesy’s Collection from the ramp of Fashion Pakistan Week 4 below.
Adnan Pardesy’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 2
Also Check out:
- FnkAsia Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3
- Karachi Six at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3 Finale
- Amir Adnan Collection at Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 2
- Rizwanullah’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3
- Adnan Pardesy for The Working Woman F/W Collection 2012 with Zoe Viccaji