The second day of Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) was opened by enchanting Sanam Chaudhri. Inspired by ‘Shibori’, a Japanese resist-dye technique, Sanam Chaudhri’s new collection – ‘Kage’ – is resplendently edgy! Featuring bold hues of indigo and white, spun around shades of burnt orange, fiery red and black, KAGE echoes of a purer age, whilst marching to an electric beat. Combining casual and refined textures, from cotton to satin, this line holds an international appeal. Pieces can be combined in any way, for any occasion, to suit all – especially the woman who rocks her own world! Most of the pieces in her collection were paired with a broad shiny belt in red or silver that cinched the waist and broke down the straight silhouette. With styling by Maha Burney and Sanam Chaudhri. Check out Sanam Chaudhri’s Collection pictures from the ramp of Fashion Pakistan Week 4 below.
Sanam Chaudhri’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 2
Also Check out:
- Sanam Chaudhri Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3 – Day 1)
- Sanam Chaudhri Collection at Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 2
- Sanam Agha’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3 – Day 1)
- Bonanza Launches Pret Collection by Maheen Karim & Sanam Chaudhri
- Baani D Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 2