Zohra Alam uses her design sensibilities to bring an exquisite collection of digital prints. Presenting her latest Ready to Wear Silk Collection for the upcoming Eid Festival. Her use of digital printing is based on her conviction that “this is the future of clothing”. She feels that it allows her to freely explore the canvas where she can bring together her ideas and create a play of colours, moods and textures. Her collection revolves around a Mughal concept, which connects us with our heritage. The royalty of the era intrigues her and she tries to bring about that feel adding a contemporary twist. Check out Zohra Alam’s Ready to Wear Silk Eid Collection for the year 2012 below.
Zohra Alam Ready to Wear Silk Eid Collection 2012
Also Check out:
- Origins Ready to Wear Eid Collection 2012 with Huma Khan & Ayyan
- Origins Ready to Wear Spring/Summer Collection 2013
- Origins Ready to Wear Spring/Summer Collection 2012
- Warda Designer Ready to Wear Eid Collection 2012
- Origins Ready to Wear Eid Collection 2013