Shirin Hassan, a dedicated designer with speciality in block prints & bright color’s inpiration, launches her sizzling Eid collection for the festive season of Eid 2012. Inspired by Moroccan culture specially Kaftans, Shirin Hassan presents a simple yet exotic look for the eid of 2012. Short and medium length shirts with embroidery, brooches and desiring laces. The shirts are embraced with amazing patterns of butterflies, floral decorations and camels that shows her inspiration from the Moroccan culture. Check out the complete Shirin Hassan’s Eid collection for the year 2012 below.
Also Check out:
- Shirin Hassan Lawn Prints 2012 with Amna Ilyas
- Shirin Hassan Lawn Prints Collection 2012 Volume 2
- Chen One Eid Collection 2012 | Men, Women & Children Wear
- Chinyere Spring/Summer Collection 2012 | Formal & Casual Wear
- Origins Ready to Wear Spring/Summer Collection 2013