Award winning designer Faiza Samee teams up with Al Karam this year to bring her exclusive Designer Collection for the summer of 2012. Designed especially with the festival of Eid in mind, Faiza Samee utilizes her unparalleled expertise in some of the rarest and most intricate embroideries in the world. Three decades ago, Faiza Samee, the driving force behind her label, attempted to curate heirlooms only to discover, much to her dismay, that many of the stitches, methods and even raw materials had already been lost. Thus, began her journey that has made this label one of the foremost centres of expertise for intricate hand embroidery anywhere in the world. Immensely popular with clientele at home and in India and the Middle East, Faiza Samee is a credit to Pakistan and its fashion industry, making her an obvious choice for the Al Karam designer collection 2012. The fabric used for designer collection is Lawn. The collection includes three design philosophies namely, The Modern collection, The Classic collection and The Fest collection. Check out complete Faiza Samee Designer Collection 2012 for Al Karam below.
Faiza Samee Designer Collection 2012 by Al Karam | Eid Special Designer Collection
Also Check out:
- Faiza Samee Lawn by Al Karam – Launch Event and Ramp Pictures
- Umar Sayeed Designer Lawn Collection 2013 by Al Karam
- Al Karam Summer Fest Collection 2012 | Eid Festival Collection by Al Karam
- Al Karam Mid Summer Collection 2011 Volume 2
- Sania Maskatiya For Al-Karam Collection at Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week 2015 Day 3