Wardha Saleem mesmerized everyone with her vibrant colored “Sinned” collection on day 3 of Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3). The Warda Saleem label signifies reviving antiquated traditions by fusing indigenous embroidery, vibrant colours and traditonal printing techniques with a modern silhouette. In Sindh, lies the barren desert of Thar, the legendary home of Marvi where the epic love story of self denial unfolds. The collection “SINNED“, unlike Marvi gives into indulgence. Using vibrant colored cottons, traditional hand block printing techniques have been used to create exclusive prints with embellishment. Check out the pictures of Wardha Saleem’s Collection from the ramp of Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 below.
Wardha Saleem’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012
Photography: Tapu Javeri
- Wardha Saleem’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 1
- Wardha Saleem Lawn | Spring Collection 2011
- Wardha Saleem Lawn Eid Collection 2013 by Shariq Textiles
- Wardha Saleem Ready To Wear Collection 2011 with Ayyan (Published in Instep)
- Aamir Baig’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 2