Been in the field for decades, Maheen Khan, showcased 15 unique designs of her fairytale collection at the first day of Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3). Starting off with light colors like White, Beige and Grey which were quite simple yet elegant, colors started flowing from dark red and ended up at black. A classy collection no doubt ending the night to a perfect tone. Bunto Kazmi dazzles at the start and another veteran designer finishes it off in perfect style and mood to head into the second day of this glamorous fashion event. The collection is amazingly elegant and timeless pieces for the stylish women. Check out pictures of Maheen Khan’s collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 below.
Photography : Muneeb Farooq
Also Check out:
- Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3) Day 1 (Review)
- Gulabo’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 by Maheen Khan (FPW 3 – Day 3)
- Fashion Pakistan Press Conference – FPW 3 Dates Revealed (Pictures)
- Karachi Six at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3 Finale
- Erum Khan’s Collection at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Lahore Day 1