Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Karachi edition kicks off on 13th April 2012 and is off to a rollicking start. Organized by Style360, the beautifully decorated lounge and red carpet area, complete with fresh flower arrangements set the tone for the evening. The ramp decorated with Roman arches, picture windows, beautiful chandeliers, statues, and fresh flower arrangements in huge Grecian urns all helped to give a surreal look to the venue.
The show began with Mona Imran’s ethnic collection comprising farshis, churidars and aizaars which were an instant hit. Aamir Baig came in next with a collection that boasted a mix of colour and embellishments. His collection was marked by a predominance of polka dots and geometrical shapes.
After an exuberant Mehndi performance by BodyBeat Obaid Sheikh closed the first show with his fusion collection boasting a profusion of off-whites with bold, contrasting colours and silver work.
The second show opened with a fascinating Hair and Make-up Show by Sabs, with striking ensembles by Zaheer Abbas. BodyBeat’s enjoyable performance followed after which Argetum displayed their brilliant jewellery. After a performance by Club Caramel the show came to a vibrant and impressive end with the rich and heavily worked collection of the highly creative Nomi Ansari.
Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Karachi – Day 1 Gallery
Also Check out:
- Obaid Sheikh’s Collection at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Karachi Day 1
- Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012, Lahore – Day 1 (Pictures & Review)
- 7th Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2013, Lahore – Day 1 (Pictures & Review)
- Sabs Hair & Make-up Show at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 Karachi Day 1
- Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2013, Karachi – Day 1 (Pictures & Review)