Fashion Pakistan Council (FPC) were the first ones to bring the idea of Fashion weeks in Pakistan. However, lately they were succumbed to controversies for its financial state and even about their existence. But now after a press conference held on 12th march 2012, the FPC chairman Shamaeel Ansari announced the comeback of Fashion Pakistan Week with a bang in first week of April. Scheduled to be held from 5th to 8th April 2012, this would be the third installment of fashion week after two successful events in 2009 and 2010. Alongside Shamaeel was veteran designer Maheen Khan, the CEO of FPC. The press conference was attended by various dignitaries and media personnel.
Fashion Pakistan Week 3 is going to be held in Karachi from 5th April to 8th April 2012. The exciting four days where 32 top designers from the country will all be under one roof.
Fashion Pakistan Press Conference (Pictures)
Also Check out:
- Karachi Six at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3 Finale
- Designers Participating in the 3rd Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3)
- 3rd Fashion Pakistan Week to Start from 7th April 2012
- Maheen Khan’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3 – Day 1)
- Gulabo’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 by Maheen Khan (FPW 3 – Day 3)