Yahsir Waheed has developed a strong identity for himself in the Pakistani fashion scene over the years. For the summer season of 2012 Yahsir Waheed introduces his exclusive lawn prints series which is inspired by the majestic elegance of the Mughal princess Jahanara Begum. The mughal era is the driving force behind this exclusive collection that involves amazing block prints work along with mughal patterns. Fused with cool summer colors like yellow, blue and their lighter shades. Yahsir Waheed has experimented and expanded his palette of colors and motifs, presenting his work in an extremely original manner. The spring/summer lawn collection shoot for 2012 is endorsed by Pakistan’s one of the top model Amna Ilyas. Yahsir Waheed is currently exhibiting his latest collection in Islamabad. Check out the Complete Yahsir Waheed’s Spring/Summer lawn collection for the year 2012 with Amna Ilyas below.
Yahsir Waheed Spring/Summer Lawn Collection 2012
Also Check out:
- Yahsir Waheed Lawn Summer Collection 2011
- Shirin Hassan Lawn Prints 2012 with Amna Ilyas
- Warda Designer Lawn Mid Summer Collection 2012 | Exclusive Lawn Collection
- Yahsir Waheed’s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2013 Day 2
- Bashir Ahmad Debut Summer Lawn Collection 2012