Sara Haider, a Karachi based musician, is oozing with musical talent which you are going to witness in this episode (5th Episode) of Ufone Uth Records season 2. As an artist, Sara continues to be inspired by the likes of Faiz, Rumi, Ella Fitzgerald, Peggy Lee, Simon & Garfunkle, The Police, Lauryn Hill, Nayyara Noor, Strings, The Beatles, John Mayer, Nazia Hassan, Stevie Nicks, Geeta Dutt, Phoenix, Adele, Imogen heap, and Pakistan’s very own Zeb and Haniya. She is currently working on various musical projects and to this end is collaborating with composer/musician Ahsan Bari as part of Nritaal creating compositions and melodies inspired by the poetry of Hazrat Amir Khusro and Faiz Ahmed Faiz, Her music is unconfined in both melody and lyric yet aficionado’s will undoubtedly detect the evocative strains of Sufi music within it. As she gets an opportunity to be in the limelight due to Uth Records, she’s excited and is now believing to take music more seriously. Sara performs her very own track “Main tere saath hoon” supported by her band members Ali Haider (Bass) and Imam Hamdani (Lead Guitars). Sara is also assisted by musicians Gumby for percussion’s, Sameer Ahmed for bass and Hildegunn Oisethon for trumpet. Check out the Episode 5 below.
Uth Records Season 2 – Sara Haider ft. Ali Haider & Imam Hamdani (Episode 5)
- [Download Audio] Sara Haider ft. Ali Haider & Imam Hamdani – Tera Saath (Uth Records 2.0)
- Uth Records Season 2 – Rahim Saranjam (Episode 7)
- Uth Records Season 2 – Jarar Malik ft. Natasha Humera Ejaz (Episode 2)
- Uth Records Season 2 – XXI ft. Aahad Nayani (Episode 4)
- Uth Records Season 2 – Affaq Mushtaq ft. Aamir Zaki (Episode 3)