Mahnoush, a fashion house by Arjumand Amin, brings the lively, bold, fresh and beautiful lawn prints for the season of 2012. Like previous year, Mahnoush is catering to the fashion needs of women by providing the amazing design and fabric quality to their valued customers. The inspirations for their latest Summer lawn collection for 2012 come from the 18th century France and Ottoman Empire. There are a total of nine designs with two color options for all of them. The prints have the attention to details and are quite colorful as we compare them to last season prints. There’s a lot of variety in colors which are all bright and vibrant according to the summer/spring season. The shoot is endorsed by Huma Khan. Check out Mahnoush Summer Lawn collection for the year 2012 below.
Mahnoush Summer Lawn collection 2012 with Huma Khan
Also Check out:
- Mahnoush Spring/Summer Lawn Collection 2014
- Mahnoush Spring/Summer Lawn Collection 2013 (Complete Catalogue)
- Nomi Ansari Spring/Summer Lawn Prints 2012 (Complete Catalog)
- Firdous Summer Carnival Spring/Summer Collection 2013 Volume 1
- Mahnoush Summer Lawn Collection 2011