The International Fashion Week for held in Toronto in November 2011 where the trends of South Asia and Middle East were on display. The two day event was a platform for the renowned Pakistani Fashion Designers including Mehdi, Nomi Ansari, HSY, etc to showcase their latest work at International level. Mehdi came up with the true essence of Pakistani culture with his collection where Lehengas, saris, Churi Dars were all present with lavish embroidery that is the trademark of Mehdi Fashion. The shining ornaments and detailed sparkling embellishment were the main showcase for Mehdi’s Latest Bridal Collection at the International Fashion Festival 2011 in Toronto. Check out the complete Ramp Walk and Collection below.
Mehdi Bridal Collection at International Fashion Festival 2011
Also Check out:
- Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2011 – Mehdi Collection
- The Royal Eid Collection 2012 by Mehdi Prints
- Rijas Exclusive Bridal Collection 2011 | With Makeup and Accessories
- Al Karam Eid Festival Collection 2013
- Zahra Ahmad Summer Collection 2011 | Night And Day Embroidered Prints