The Pakistan Fashion Design Council (PFDC) recently organized a fire cracker of a Bridal Week in Lahore. The PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2011 showcased pieces of talented designers from dresses to jewelry. The four day event showcased dazzling ramp walks, live performances and enchanting show stoppers. After witnessing Sonia Azhar’s Enlightenment Collection on day 1 we follow The king of couture Hassan Sheheryar Yasin or HSY’s “Game of Kings” Collection. Inspired by the classical game of polo, the whole collection theme included the polo touch with basic color palette of black, tan, gold and chocolate. The collection was comprised for both Menswear and Womenswear. The leather bags were made for HSY by Vintage Montana.
The show was opened by famous Polo player Shameel Alam, followed by dazzling Meesha Shafi accompanied by a Dane. All in all the most highlighted ramp scene for day 1 was HSY‘s amazing design philosophy and his adopted theme for displaying such a couture collection at Bridal Week. Check the complete Ramp walk session and Collection pictures below.
HSY Game of Kings Collection at PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2011
Also Check out:
- Sonia Azhar Enlightenment Collection – PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2011 Day 1
- AZZA’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012
- Sonia Azhar’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 1
- PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 2 (Pictures & Review)
- PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 3 (Pictures & Review)