Private artists may not need to beg, plead or pay channels to air their content in order for it to be noticed. Perceptions are changing. People have a way of connecting with each other and share each others point of views with a click of a button.
This opportunity to exchange opinions and listen to each others on a mass level is a beautiful,irreversible and unstoppable process and probably the best thing to have happened to our generation in this century so far. Today, everybody is a National Ambassador. Some use the power well, some are still entrenched in indoctrinations. Nonetheless, the songs that should mean more to us than before are “Let love rule” and “Give peace a chance”.
I feel our generation does not want to waste time in hatred and hostility. We want to move on. We want to share more good stuff than just good music. Let us.
Also Check out:
- Generation Eid ul Fitr Collection 2011 | Latest Eid Designs by Generation
- StoneAge Denim Forever Fall/Winter Collection 2012
- Shehla Chatoor’s Spring Equinox Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3 – Day 2)
- Antique Furniture Exhibition at Subcontinent Furniture (Event Pictures)
- An Interview With Tausif Ali Khan