Double winged liner
My double winged liner is inspired of Egyptian era. On how to do this carryon reading…
- So first I applied MAC shroom on my eyelids and brow bone .
- Take a light brown ..almost nudy brown and apply it in to ur crease ..
- now take a liner i m using cs black liner ..apply it on ur upper lash line and make a wing.
- Apply white pencil in to your water line and make a wing in to your inner conner and also below ur black wing…
- Again take black liner and apply below the lower lash line and make a wing parallel to upper wing
- Apply mascara and ur fav falsies…Now u r done for details watch more on YT Channel and Subcribe My my Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/coloursinmyeyes1
By Maddi S.
Also Check out:
- Gold Inspired Look
- Maybelline New York Launches 12 hour formula Colossal Kajal in Pakistan
- TRUE COLOR lipstick review (Sleek)
- How to take care of your Feet
- Shiv Sena Against Veena Malik and Begum Nawazish in Bigboss 4