- Gold Inspired Look- Sleek Molten Metal
Hello readers, I’m a new blogger at Viewscraze and my name is Maddi. I’ll be posting on how to do make up and other make up and fashion related stuff here. I already have Youtube channel, you can check my channel out, it’s posted down below. Just to start my blogging, I’ll be posting small taster of what I will be doing here. so keep on reading and supporting us.
Gold Inspired Look
Step 1: First I applied a nude shade on my eye lid. Which helps the make to stay for much longer.
Step 2: On the corner of my eyes i applied brown shade and take it in to the crease area of your eye
Step 3: On the brow bone i applied white high light colour
Step 4: After that I applied SLEEK Molten Metal on my lid only.
Step 5: To complete my eye look, I applied eye liner and mascara and some falsies.
Heres the link to my channel : Maddi’s Channel
Thank You for reading:). If you have any request please do comment below.
- Double Winged Eyeliner
- TRUE COLOR lipstick review (Sleek)
- Élan’s Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 3
- L’Oréal Professionel Hair Trend Show at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2013 Day 1
- How To: Eye Make Up Tutorial || EID Special ||