I’ll be reviewing the latest lipsticks collection by Sleek which is called ‘TRUE COLOR lipstick’. Before I review the product I would just like to mention. Sleek is drug store brand in the UK. These lipsticks are available in Superdrugs. However the lipsticks are available worldwide because Sleek does do worldwide shipping so you don’t have to worry about anything and for more information on how you can purchase these lipsticks go to http://www.sleekmakeup.com.
- Easy to apply
- Great texture for Sheen lipsticks
- You just need 1 coat on your lips esp. for Matte lipsticks
- When you apply the lipsticks on your lips the color comes exactly as it is in the lipstick tubes
- The colors are very pretty
- Sheen lipsticks are very moisturising as they contain Vitamin E
- Matte lipsticks make your lips bit dry which I do not like eventhough you can apply lipbalm or lip gloss to make moisturising but personally I don’t like doing that.
- The lipsticks are only available from April 13th till May 11th 2011
Comparison between Matte and Sheen lipsticks:
Both textures are very good in their own ways however Matte lipsticks last longer on your lips compared to Sheen lipsticks (e.g. Peaches & Cream) BUT Matte lipsticks (e.g. Heartbreaker # 779,) do make your lips dry.
By Aqsa S.
Also Check out:
- Hot to get soft lips!(Scrub)
- Double Winged Eyeliner
- Fashion & Style Tips for the Summer of 2012
- How to take care of your Feet
- Maram & Aabroo Trend Show at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 2