By Suman Hussain
Mac Face and Body Foundation coming in at £23.00 for 120 ML and 4 FL OZ is a great foundation for girls wanting sheer to medium coverage. It comes in a range of shades for the very fair skinned girls to the more darker toned ones.
i think its GREAT for the summer months where you dont want a melting face.
So first of all i will talk about its consistency and itself
- It is very lightweight and easy to manage
- not sticky at all, and non transferable.
- very thin and water based
However there are some Con’s being:
- It has a weird smell which is undescribable ( if you’ve smelt it you’ll know) however, it is not tht bad that it cannot be handled.
- As it is water based you will have to work with it a lot more to get more better coverage.
Overall, this foundation is amazing as it can be applied beautifully with either your fingers or with a stipping/foundation brush, both giving an airbrushed flawless look. It makes skin look fresh, dewy, supple and healthy. Finally, i think it is worth the price for the amount of product you get as it will last you a couple of months and you know it wont let you down as it is from the most famous makeup artististry company MAC.
So if you do find yourself in any MAC counter or store be sure to check it out its something you will definetly enjoy using…..
Also Check out:
- Maram & Aabroo Trend Show at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 2
- Khawar Riaz Trend Show at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 4
- Atif Aslam, Ali Zafar, Nouman Javaid and RFAK to sing for Humayun Saeed’s Daag
- How to look young and glowing in 5 SIMPLE STEPS.
- How to take care of your Feet