Feet are very important part of human body, without feet we are nothing.Your feet work way more than your hands. So it is very important that we take care of our feet with proper daily care routine. This blog will give some tips on how to take care of feet.
1. It is very important to scrub your feet with foot scrubber (e.g. pumice stone), it helps to remove dead and dry cells from your feet. that wash you feet very well, pat it dry and moisturize your feet with a lotion.
2. To give relief to your feet from strain, why not add Shampoo and salt in warm water and soak your feet in that water for about 15 minutes.
3.Mix lemon juice with some neem leaves in water. Neem has antiseptic qualities.Rose petals can be added on that water.You can also add there two drops of lavender essential oil to the water to have a spa effect at home.
4.Hot and cold treatment is also one of the best methods in improving the blood circulation of your feet. In this method, you have to dip your feet in hot water for sometime and in cold water for sometime. You have to do this practice for 10 minutes for good blood circulation.
5.Mix few drops of lemon in Vaseline and apply it to the heels if you are suffering with cracked heels.
6.At the time of going outside wearing sandals in daylight, make sure to apply sunscreen lotion on your feet.
7.To make your feet soft and smooth, apply almond/olive oil immediately after the bath.
8.Use the body lotion to your feet to make them smoother and softer.
9.Before going to bed, apply a thick layer of lotion to your feet regularly.
Also Check out:
- How to look young and glowing in 5 SIMPLE STEPS.
- Double Winged Eyeliner
- Hot to get soft lips!(Scrub)
- How to be confident…
- TRUE COLOR lipstick review (Sleek)